Buying Your First Home?
CONVEYANCING SERVICES - ON THE HOUSE!
Have you been dreaming of buying your first home?
Conveyancing Services are excited to announce the launch of our First House Warming Gift!
We find helping First Home Buyers such a rewarding experience that we’d like to give back and reward you with the opportunity of receiving a House Warming Gift of free conveyancing.
We would like to invite our First Home Buyer clients who exchange a Contract between now and 30 November 2020 to apply for the House Warming Gift.
Simply email us at email@example.com and tell us in 25 words or less: What does buying your First Home mean to you?
The winner will receive a discount of our professional fees in full (or refund if settlement has already taken place) for their conveyancing matter!
We understand how tough it can be to break into the property market, and we are so excited that this House Warming Gift will help purchasers in our local community achieve their dream of home ownership!
Conveyancing Services specialise in assisting First Home Buyers through the conveyancing process and we pride ourselves in taking extra special care to guide our clients through every step, from offer to settlement.
Why use us:-
• We are the longest established Conveyancing Firm in Newcastle and the Hunter
• We are a multiple award winning conveyancing firm
• We have over 100 years combined staff experience
• We can assist with purchases anywhere in NSW
• We offer personal, friendly and helpful service
• We regularly report to clients in plain english
• We provide professional and efficient legal advice
• We have a cost effective and competitive fee structure
• We always provide prompt attention to your matter
• We have an ever-growing list of satisfied clients, just check out the happy clients tab for feedback from real clients
What does buying your First Home mean to you?
How do I win?
- Exchange a contract with Conveyancing Services between 1 August 2020 - 30 November 2020
- Meet the criteria for the NSW First Home Buyer Assistance Stamp Duty Exemption or Concession
- Recipient will be chosen by Conveyancing Services by 7 December 2020. The decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The recipient will be contacted by email and must reply within 21 days to redeem their acceptance of the house warming gift.
- Discount up to the value of $2,000 and does not include payments to third parties.
Let us help you through the process
Are you dreaming of buying your first home?
We understand how hard it can be to break into the property market, and we take the stress out of buying your first home.
Because buying your first home doesn't have to be stressful.
Who says home-buying can't be easy?
Use our simple online form to apply for your First Home Buyers' special rates now!
We specialize in helping First Home Buyers, and will take extra special care to walk you through the process and make it easy for you!
Need to know right now? Call us anytime on 0414 919 686.
- Longest established Hunter Conveyancing Firm
- Personal Customer Service
- 100 years combined staff experience
- NSW wide coverage
- Regular reporting to clients in plain english
- Professional and efficient legal advice
- Cost effective and competitive fee structure
- Prompt attention to your matter
Here is what some of our first home buyer clients have said about our service:-
"My experience with Conveyancing Services Maitland has been nothing but exceptional. I can't praise
the work and communication of Kat enough as she made buying my first home pain free. I thought it was going to be a long and tough process but it wasn't at all. I couldn't recommend the business more. They are great at what they do."
~ Troy Gorton
"Conveyancing Services made the settlement process so easy and the smoothest transition possible. We would definitely recommend their service."
~ Luke Collins & Chloe Mamic from Cardiff
"The whole process was smooth, not a single drama"
~ Ben Bushell from Gillieston Heights
"The staff at Conveyancing Services were fantastic! We had a lot of questions about purchasing a home and both Tony and Natalie were extremely helpful and friendly."
~ Elle Bargwanna & Ben Tacon from Belmont North
"The whole team at Conveyancing Services were friendly and approachable. We were first home buyers and they helped us through every step of the way even with a million questions. I would highly recommend them to anyone."
~ Laura Gleeson and Zachary Brown from Metford
"Thank you to Natalie and Kat for all your help whilst we navigated through all the paperwork and jargon of buying our first home. We couldn't have done it without you."
~ Jorja and Joseph from Waratah
"Conveyancing Services Newcastle provided a friendly and professional service when buying my first home. With their extensive experience I felt support and confident through out the buying process."
~ Thi Nguyen from Mayfield
"Buying our first property has been easier than we ever thought thanks to Conveyancing Services. Especially seeing we live in another state!! Thank you!"
~ John & Leah Stevenson from Jesmond
"Conveyancing Services were fantastic to deal with, They always had time to answer my questions and were very professional. Thank you to the team who helped us through the process of buying our new home."
~ Joseph & Jordan Elliott from North Lambton
"Conveyancing Services were amazing to deal with, always there for each step of the process to answer any questions and provide reassurance."
~ Joshua Yelds from Wallsend
"This was my first property purchase. Tony talked me through everything I needed to know and kept me informed the whole way through. Highly Recommended"
~ Thomas House from Abermain
"Very helpful and always answered my questions I had regarding the purchase of my first home. Thank you so much!"
~ Katrina Edser
"Conveyancing Services have always answered my questions in a knowledgeable and easy to understand way, that has been important to me as a first home buyer, to make sure that I know all the steps involved. Everything was done in a patient and friendly manner"
~ Greg Miller from Charlestown
"Great service, friendly staff"
~ Thomas Walters & Karen Driscoll from Maryland
"We just wanted to say thank you for all your hard work. You made this process much easier for us and we will definitely recommend you to our family and friends"
~ Mick & Salena Stonehouse from Crows Nest
"Dear Nat & Kat, Thankyou for all your help and support over the past few months! You made the process so much less stressful for us first timers!"
~ Brittany Ashman & Tim Smith from Dudley
"The service is welcoming, polite and friendly. We highly recommend using Conveyancing Services as we are very happy with the help, experience and advice we received throughout the purchasing process"
~ Joel Abbott & Jessica Wieczorek from Belmont North
"Excellent, highly professional, and very cost effective conveyancing. I would highly recommend Natalie and Conveyancing Services for buying and selling :) "
~ Melissa Mason from Charlestown